Here's the eye-conic shadow from Bourjois!
Little Round Pot has the softness and coverage of a cream for effective intensity in just one stroke, and the lightness and finesse of a powder for easy blending, second skin effect and... it lasts up to 12 hours!
When you want an eyeshadow that can create a variety of make-up results – from discreet to dramatic – choose from Bourjois' stunning range of Little Round Pots.
It can be applied wet or dry for variable intensity:
- Apply DRY for a subtle luminous everyday make-up look.
- Apply WET (with moistened brush) to reveal the full intensity of the colour pigments for more dramatic eye look.
In their smart and irresistible compact cases, the Little Round Pots from Bourjois are the most feminine and playful eyeshadows on the go. Moreover, they feature a built-in mirror for easy touch-ups anywhere, any time.
Eye Product Specifications
Little Round Pot Nude Edition
1 eyeshadow Units
Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Magnesium Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide. [+/- (May Contain) : Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].
How To Use
1. Pick up the colour using an applicator or your finger and dab it onto your eyelid gently
2. Use a flat brush to blend the product
3. For best results, use an eye primer underneath the eyeshadow
4. Mix and match colours to create different looks (Add only for Palettes)