Last Updated: 11 May 2020
- Personal Information: means information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
2. Collection of Personal Information in HNAK.com Site or App
- We do not collect nor use anonymous information to constitute Personal Information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect Personal Information from you when you use HNAK.com and it’s App including, without limitation, when you buy and sell items or participate in auctions or when you telephone or email our customer support team.
- As part of your registration on the Site or App, you will be asked to provide us with certain Personal Information, such as your name, shipping address, email address telephone number, national ID details, and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card, bank account details, and/or your PayPal account for the purpose of completing transactions on the Site, invoicing purposes, and to fulfill your orders.
- You must input your information into the "My Account" section of the Site and/or App and keep it updated.
- Following your registration on the Site and/or App, you should not post any Personal Information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site and/or App other than on the My Account section of the Site and/or App.
- Restricting the posting of Personal Information to the My Account section of the Site and/or App protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any Personal Information anywhere on the Site and/or App other than on the My Account section of the Site and/or App may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
- We may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
- We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate Personal Information for statistical purposes, such aggregated Personal Information shall be anonymized.
3. Use of Personal Information Collected in HNAK.com Site or App
- HNAK.com will not disclose any Personal Information to third parties except in the following cases:
- HNAK.com has been given a prior written consent by the User;
- to provide and develop the Services;
- if there is a desire to sell HNAK.com to a potential buyer;
- to assist in the investigations or prevention of acts involving unlawful, illegal or suspicious fraud activities or which pose a threat to the safety or security of any person or in cases of violation of conditions or to defend against legal claims; or
- complying with a court order or government entities orders/requests.
- Additionally, information relating to items you are buying will be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your Personal Information to a third party with your express permission.
- HNAK.com may employ other companies or individuals to perform or develop the Services. Accordingly, HNAK.com may disclose any or all the Personal Information related to User(s) to enable them to perform their duties, provided that the disclosure is limited to the information required for the performance of their duties and not to be used for any other purpose
- HNAK.com saves its User’s Personal Information on its internal archive (“Archive”) during the validity period of the User’s account and for a period of [1 year] from the date of account’s deactivation.
- HNAK.com treats all archived information as confidential and it guarantees that it will not be shared with others by its employees.
- HNAK.com undertakes to delete all archived information and any copies of such by the end of the period specified in point 5 above.
- The Users shall be solely, responsible for maintaining the Personal Information to log into their Account on the Site. HNAK.com shall not be responsible for any reason whatsoever in case of damages or losses resulting from losing any Account’s information or any penetration to any Account by third parties.
- By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on the Site.
- If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
4. Your use of your and other users’ Personal Information
- You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
- You acknowledge and agree and you shall use Personal Information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. Accessing, reviewing and amending your Personal Information
- You can access and review your Personal Information in the My Account section of the Site and/or App.
- If your Personal Information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site and/or App you should immediately update or correct your Personal Information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
- The "Customer Support" link at the bottom of each Site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
- Please note that we shall retain your Personal Information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
6. Third-party website links
- The Site may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites.
- Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any Personal Information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
8. No spam or spoof emails
- We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to email@example.com.
- You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
9. Protecting your Personal Information
- We hold your Personal Information on servers located in Saudi Arabia.
- By providing us with Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to, and its storage on, our servers located inSaudi Arabiaand outside Saudi Arabia. We take every precaution to safeguard your Personal Information.
- All Personal Information is encrypted.
- However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your Personal Information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure that you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
- We may monitor User’s traffic patterns of Site and App and monitor their use and participation in order to improve the Services provided.
10. How you can contact us about privacy questions
- If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your Personal Information, please contact our customer support team using the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The data we request from Facebook is email of users. The email permission allows your app to read a person's primary email address. This is used only for logging into the website.
- The user needs to contact customer care (HELP@HNAK.COM) mentioning his email id after which the data received from Facebook (email) will be deleted from our system immediately and the user will be notified once done